Join the HCS Ambassador Program
Help facilitate positive relationships for our school with organizations in our community.
What does it involve?
- Look through a list of available community organizations to adopt then complete a form requesting to be the ambassador for that organization. People with an existing connection to an organization are especially encouraged to sign up for that organization.
- Once your application is approved, you will serve as a volunteer liaison between the school and your selected organization.
- Make initial contact with your selected organization and provide them a startup informational packet provided to you by the HCS Ambassador Coordinator.
- Receive occasional communications from the HCS Ambassador Coordinator with timely information to disseminate to your selected organization. These may be in different media formats (i.e. sometimes it may be an email to forward, other times it may be printed brochures to deliver, etc). On average, we anticipate a communication of some sort about once a month.
- Information to disseminate to your selected organization will generally be tailored to the type of organization.
How to Sign up?
- View one of the the lists of available organizations below and click to find available organizations needing ambassadors. Click the signup link for the desired organization, and complete the form.
- Don’t see your desired organization on the list? You can also suggest a new organization.
- After submitting your organization, the HCS Ambassador Coordinator will be in touch to confirm your signup and provide you with an initial startup packet for your organization, and to answer any additional questions you may have.
Find an Organization
Thank you for helping to keep HCS well connected with our community!